The role requires an individual with excellent interpersonal and customer engagement skills. It will require enthusiasm, engagement with students, fresh ideas and new ways to reach out to them them. At the same time, we require an extremely high level of customers service skills to professionally engage with University customers and understand their business needs and requirements to ensure their customer satisfaction.
Having a in depth understanding of the importance of customer service is crucial.
This is a varied and exciting role that will suit someone who likes to work on numerous different tasks.
· Develop relationships with local universities, student unions and landlord and student organisations
· Create Social media content via various channels
· Liaise with local student and landlord companies and SU organisations
· Co-ordinate F2F and door to door Direct Marketing campaigns (2022)
· Co-ordinate Relationship Marketing campaigns
· Organise on site marketing at various customer locations including pull up banners
· Work with and co-ordinate on site brand ambassadors at sites across the UK remotely
· Work with all Studentpad customers to ensure they are engaged with the product and sending students to the sites, and co-ordinate their social media feeds with Social Media team
· Communicate with current customers to help launch a new product, this will require a good understanding of software features and benefits.
· Create student and landlord facing materials for managed and Studentpad sites.
· Liaise effectively with all departments within Pad Group to ensure customer requirements are met.
· Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas
· Attend two conferences per year (possibly).
Essential Skills and attributes:
· Self motivated
· Skills to engage and communicate with students
· Marketing experience
· Customer focussed
· Multi tasking
· ‘why’ focussed.
· Effective listening skills
· Need to show empathy and identify with customers
· Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation.
· Ability to work on own initiative and be flexible towards customer needs.
· Demonstrates an understanding of the benefits of team working.
· Ability to establish a rapport with customers and the team.
· Communicate well including explaining the benefits of software solutions
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to perform effectively when there are pressure peaks
· Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
Good standard of general education.
Must be able to deal with technical product information.
Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working
Effective written and oral communication skills.