Join one of the most successful companies in the sector for housing management software!
Pad Group whose products include Studentpad and Localpad are leading developers of online accommodation software and through continued growth are looking for an additional ASP/NET developer to join the team.
BROUGH E.YORKS – 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK – Up to £35k DOE
You will have at least 2 year’s Microsoft development stack experience (.Net / ASP.Net / C# / VB) and have an excellent working knowledge of:
- VB.NET /C#.NET
It would be highly beneficial if you have experience with any of the following:
- Kendo UI
- LINQ /XPath
- AffinityPhoto / Adobe Photoshop
- MicrosoftSQL Server
Your main focus will bebuilding new customer websites and upgrading our current sites. You will also be supporting our core software which is written in VB.NET Webforms, T-SQL WithSOAP XML Webservices. Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be speaking directly to customers to understand what they need so we can deliver an outstanding service.
The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in frontend design and is able to demonstrate a portfolio of sites they have worked on. You will need to be well organised, comfortable working to deadlines, have a keen eye for detail, an inquisitive nature and enjoy theprocess of solving problems.
This role would suit someone looking to gain a seat in a growing and creative development team. The role offers the opportunity for flexibility in working hours and chance to make a personal contribution to both the team and our customers.
- Join a great team - We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people. We encourage idea sharing, problem solving, and teamwork in our environment.
- Flexible working hours
- spacious building with a fully equipped kitchen area and 'chill out zone'
- Tax free childcare vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Free onsite bike store
- Train station 5 minute walk away
- Pension scheme
- Free drinks
- Regular social events – no pressure to join if don’t wish to
- Onsite one to one training
- Bonus holiday days – You can earn an additional weeks paid leave by hitting set targets.
- Relaxed dress code - Pad Group allows for a relaxed dress code where jeans are permitted;
- Fun parties & perks- Fun perks are a staple at Pad Group, including staff events and social lunches
- Opportunities for advancement- We are a growing company that offers career opportunities, and not just “another job”. We believe in growing our employees and promoting from within, offering many opportunities for professional advancement along the way!
- Career stability & longevity
- Pad Group Cares- We have a culture that embraces and promotes volunteerism. Pad group encourages our employees to help local charities and communities through a number of projects we support. That will include work time devoted to charities.
- Work life balance - There is more to life than work. That is why we offer benefits to help balance your work and home life. We offer paid time off including 4 weeks of paid vacation leave, an extra weeks bonus for hit targets, company sick time up to 2 days and paid overtime
- Great Location - We are based in Brough, a lively village, a short 45 minute commute from the vibrant Leeds and a 20 min train from Hull, City of Culture.
“We are a hardworking organisation who like to have fun whilst being flexible, genuine, trustworthy and forward thinking. Above all else we are customer focussed.”
What marks us out: “Every time something good happens, we celebrate it. Whenever anything bad happens then we go out of our way to fix it.”
We want to be better at: “Being focussed upon profitability”
Send your cover letter & CV to email@example.com and lloyd@pad-group, by Friday, 30th August 2019.